Working At Heights
The Working at Heights course is specifically designed to prevent falls in the workplace and ensure the safety of individuals working in areas such as roof works, scaffolding, ladders and more.
Who should attend?
This Working At Height Training Course is designed for those whose work includes Working At Height as part of their duties, particularly anyone who regularly needs to wear a harness for fall arrest.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Fully understand the principles of fall arrest and work restraint.
- Be capable of fitting a working at height helmet and fall arrest harness.
- Be capable in the usage of basic fall arrest and restraint system.
Course covers the following:
- Legislation & Regulations around working at height.
- Fall restraint.
- Fall arrest.
- Working at height hazard management.
- Inspection of harnesses/lanyards/anchorage.
- Selection and fitting of a harness.
- Safe use of ladders.
- Fall Dynamics.
- Selecting fall arrest for working with MEWP’s.
- Logging & maintenance of working at height equipment.
Fill in your details to request our dates and prices