So that we may process your payroll correctly, we need to register your employment with us with the Revenue Commissioners. To do this we need your P45 from your last employment. If this is your first employment in Ireland or for some reason you do not have a P45, you will need to register your employment with us using the Revenue Jobs and Pensions online service. To comply with legislation, your employment must be registered within 8 days.
Until your employment is registered with Revenue, you will be taxed on the emergency basis. This becomes very punitive after 4 weeks and you may only take home less than half of your gross pay.
If you have a P45, please email a copy to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can register you using that. Once emailed, please send us the original by post to Accounts Department, BSS Building Staff Solutions, 27-30 Merchants House, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
If you do not have a P45, or if this is your first employment in Ireland you will need to register your employment yourself with Revenue. To do so, you take the following steps;
- Go to www.revenue.ie;
- The tax registration number of BSS Subcontractors Ltd. t/a BSS Building Staff Solutions, which is 3265122AH.Register for myAccount if you are not already registered;
- You will receive a pin number in the post a few days later with instructions on how to proceed.
- Once registered go to Jobs and Pensions;
- Register your employment with BSS Subcontractors Limited. You will need:
- The date you started with us.
- To give an estimate of your overall incomes.
The telephone numbers for Revenue are listed below should you need help with your registration.
Your employment contract will issue to you shortly.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or text to mobile number 0868709240.
|Tax Type||Revenue Area||Telephone|
BSS Building Staff Solutions Ltd.,
+353 (0)1 7071012